| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in April is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 71.9mm (2.8in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Santo Domingo are fine having on average a detectable 6:30 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: