| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in August is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy with rain now and again. Around 177.4mm (7in) of liquid falls across an average of 11 days.
- In August the skies in Santo Domingo are fine with an average of a measurable 6:52 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:43.
- There are approximately 5:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: