| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in December is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 84.3mm (3.3in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 8 days.
- In December the skies in Santo Domingo are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:40 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 5:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52% of daylight hours and cloudy 48% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: