| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in February is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 56.8mm (2.2in) of H2O falls during an average of 6 days.
- In February the blue above Santo Domingo is fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:44 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:30.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: