| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist with rain now and again. Some 144.6mm (5.7in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 11 days.
- In July the heavens above Santo Domingo are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:03 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:06.
- There are approximately 6:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: