| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in June is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in June is very faintly moist with rain occasionally. Some 140.1mm (5.5in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Santo Domingo is fair having an average of a moderate 5:56 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 13:12.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: