| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in March is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 53.8mm (2.1in) of water is transfered across on average 5 days.
- In March the heavens above Santo Domingo are a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:23 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 4:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: