| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in May is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in May is faintly wet with rain now and again. Around 187.7mm (7.4in) of water descends across on average 11 days.
- The blue above Santo Domingo is fair with on average a moderate 5:58 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:58.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: