| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 99.8mm (3.9in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 10 days.
- In November the heavens above Santo Domingo are fair having an average of a moderate 5:58 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:05 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 5:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: