| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in October is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in October is faintly wet with rain now and again. Around 186.8mm (7.4in) of fluid is discharged across on average 11 days.
- The blue above Santo Domingo is reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:27 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 5:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: