| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santo Domingo in September is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in September is faintly wet with rain now and again. Around 180.9mm (7.1in) of water precipitates during an average of 11 days.
- The heavens above Santo Domingo are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:23 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:12.
- There are approximately 5:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santo Domingo September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Santo Domingo: